Sunday, November 21, 2010

So here's the thing...

I am a terrible friend. I haven't talked to you this whole week even though I said we would talk. I failed. There is no such thing as a good excuse...except death...or seasonal affective disorder.  I have just been sooo busy- but who hasn't right? I guess I'm just not very good at balancing things in life. (I've thought about balance a lot recently and would like to hear your thoughts on it soon.)  Before Christmas break, here is what I have going on: (I'm paritally writing this to inform you, but also partially so that I can stay on track and remember all of the things I have to do.)
1.  9 more days of classes for the rest of my bachelor's degree career
2.  5 finals
3.  8 papers equalling about 40 pages of writing
4.  1 large presentation to the education department staff
5.  1 project- choreographing and dancing with some kids from the Boys and Girls club during a basketball halftime
6.  An entire science unit plan (lots goes into that)
7.  A presentation on my science unit plan
8.  4 more days of 7:30am observation at the Alternative School
9.  Find some time to sleep and eat

BAHHHH!!!!! What do you have going on? I'm sure you're just as busy!

  This is what I feel like right now...minus the smile....

No comments:

Post a Comment