Monday, September 13, 2010

I came to dance dance dance dance.

A few facts about men to reflect upon:

How do men sort their laundry? “Filthy” and “Filthy but Wearable.”
I had a recent experience with this yesterday when I was hanging out with Blake Maly among other men and women.  He was wearing a yellow and brown plaid flannel shirt.  Liz Schmitz (his girlfriend) noted that he had worn the same shirt the day before.  Another young man replied saying that not only had Blake worn the shirt the day before, but Marcus had the day before that and two other guys had worn it in previous weeks without it being washed since then. 

What is the thinnest book in the world? What Men Know About Women.
The end.

So today was somewhat eventful. I found out that Jesse is dating Leslie Naden, a girl I lived with last year. I am happy about this.  It takes some pressure off of me because now I can really do nothing about it.  Also, I found out that Josh has a girlfriend which could give me some reason as to why he is such an ass.  Not because of her, of course, but because he is just so preoccupied with her.  I found this link which I would love to perform one day:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkHJ2-zoSB4&feature=topvideos.  I took a fake engagement picture with DAC and people are buying inot it which is so fun!  I sang at Mass with 4 new people which was an adventure. Also, I had a bit of congestion which wasn't so fun.  I stole a key to St. Joseph Hall and will be wreking havoc soon in there.  I scheduled a double date with Nick Porretta as my date, Kael (my staffie) and DAC (Demetrius A Cain- a fellow RA in the Joe). I took a fake picture of DAC proposing to me, posted it on facebook and changed my status to "It finally happened. Demetrius A Cain".  So far about 5 people have responded with questions. Doing pretty well, I'd say.  It is now 2am and I have yet to start homework for tomorrow/today. Also I'm anticipating a beginnig of the year fire drill tonight...We'll see...

In other news, Wednesday this week begins the month long celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month. Get Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: