Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A rather large event happened today in the life of Shelby: I finished a tube of deodorant! That never happens! Have you ever heard anyone say "Man, I just ran out of deodorant. I better go to the store to buy some more?" NO! You don't! You hear such things as "Man, where's my deodorant? Crap. Better go to the store to buy some." or "Man, I lost my deodorant in our house fire. Better go to the store to buy some more along with the other household necessities since I lost them in our house fire. Crap." You know, something like that. I had forseen my eventual need for more deodorant, so I believe I invested in a Dove deodorant which I am excited to whip out tomorrow morning bright and early. So, needless to say, I am feeling somewhat accomplished today. It makes up for my lack of motivation to start/finish my ed. protfolio that is due on Friday.
Well, I think it would be important and appropriate to mention that today is the first day of autumn- my favorite season. It didn't get a good kick off, though. It was much too humid and cloudy. Also, I like it when the leaves change color and they have yet to do it within the first 24 hours, so I am somewhat dissappointed.  I am tempted to pick a tree, go out with my red, orange, yellow and brown paints and just paint it. May get a bit tetious after the 400th leaf, though.  I will re-evaluate my desire.
Speaking of desires, I need to re-evaluate a crap-ton of desires in my life. Ready? I will do some major thinking on Friday. I just can't bear it all right now. Speaking of right now, I am not feeling very well. I think I will go to bed and hammer out my portfolio tomorrow...all. day. long. Crap.  I'll write to you soon, Kitty. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment