Sunday, September 19, 2010

kitt

I laughed really hard last night when I had a sleepover with my lil bro John and he was telling me this story about his carpool where this crazy 1st grade chick in his carpool named Mary had a tantrum and the mom driving the carpool had to pull over and then Mary decided to play a little game of catch-me-if-you-can with the mom and hop from the trunk to the front of the car to the trunk to the front and the mom kept on going back and forth, back and forth too. I guess this little Mary has freakouts quite frequently. I told John that one day he should just turn to Mary in the middle of one of her outbursts, cross his eyes slightly, stick out his tongue slightly and say with a slight lisp "I like ith cream". That should stop her dead in her tracks.
Aaaand the Kitty picture of the day goes to:
Also a link to one of my favorite vids: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBA_lxUiwSg

No comments:

Post a Comment