Tuesday, October 26, 2010




I'm trying to think of a funny story that has recently happened, but none really come to mind. Is my life just going downhill? Am I just a boring person?

 Anywho...this is what I got in the mail yesterday. Tobias- a Catholic Single Life magazine.  It was addressed to me and put in my box.  Now the only question is- how did it get here?? Hmmm...did you specifically order it for me? Did it come free with my CatholicMatch registration? I don't know. All I know is that it is a strange magazine- I mean- just look at the cover! Can you say awkward?? I can. What are these two doing under the box. I have recently learned from Running with Scissors that you never really know what people will do behind closed doors...or cardboard boxes for that matter.  Man, this book is gettin' graphic! I almost don't feel comfortable reading it.  I've never read a graphic novel and I don't know if I can handle much more. To give you just a little baby clue- explicity gay sex- both male and female. Ugh. Gross. I keep reading it, though because it is really interesting and very sad.  This kid went through shit! Well I'm about halfway done, Kitty, so I'll mail it to you soon. 
As for now, I am extremely sleepy. I still have 4 more things to do tonight, though.  I have a group meeting, Anica's b-day party, a wedding planning meeting and then Clare's b-day party.  Can't wait for the Malibu  and pineapple juice and pumpkin pie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment