Friday, October 15, 2010

It is 3 o'clock in the effing morning and I can't sleep

Well, I just finished Nineteen Minutes. Like I said before, I kind of called the 'surprise ending' so...that's neat and unsurprising...except for the whole suicide part...didn't see that one coming- especially by a sock.  If I were gonna kill myself in prison, I would not wanna go 'death by sock.'  The taste would be awful. A bit of irony, doncha think? 
Well, after checking Facebook, CatholicMatch (ugh- I'll delete it soon.) and now posting a blogette, I shall return to my attempts of falling into a deep slumber, that is until I have to have breakfast with the Superintendent of Catholic Schools in the Archdiocese of KCK...at 8:30 in the morn; EEK! Wish me luck, Kitty.

In case you were wondering:


No comments:

Post a Comment