Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What? People making out (literal translation) under a cardboard box is awkward? Well I hope your new subscription to Single Living Magazine will help open your eyes to see the truth about situations like these. You can thank me later. I only paid an arm and a leg to subscribe you to that magazine...but i'm not complaining here. I trust that you will learn many things about how to ride solo and the do's and don'ts of livin' single.

I talked to one of my favorite people tonight. He's short, has glasses, blonde hair....guess who. That was great.

It's a wind storm out there today. I can hear the wind blowing ferociously outside. I literally feel like I'm in a tornado. Maybe I actually am. I brought my umbrella to school today but I couldn't use it because it was so windy. I was afraid of the whole "inside-out umbrella" thing happening.

This will be me tonight after the tornado destroys both hearth and home. Well, minus the kitten it will be me.

Today I got stopped 3 times asking if I "had a minute for gay rights". A) is it really necessary to position gay rights activists at BOTH ends of the bridge. Either way, when one crosses the bridge, they will have to walk past them on one end. B) I find it hard to believe you can cover everything about gay rights in a minute. I should have timed them. C) even if I did have a minute, I don't think we would get anywhere because they would be more unwilling to give up their standpoints to stand for a minute in mine. Although, to their credit, I don't really know what I would say or where I stand. 

Also, I found this great link:
I especially like the Hesitator II and the Portal

And here's some more useful information:

My toes are cold so imma go get some socks. Better get them before the tornado blows away all my clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment